As the supporting frame of automobile transmission shaft, the transmission shaft hanger is composed of supporting frame, bearing and rubber bearing.
The drive shaft assembly is located at the lower end of the vehicle chassis, and plays the role of transferring power. Since the transmission shaft assembly is equipped with universal joint bearing, intermediate hanger bearing and spline expansion joint, in order to ensure the normal operation of the transmission shaft assembly, it is recommended to carry out regular maintenance of the transmission shaft assembly. The requirements are as follows:
1. Universal joint bearing
Regular filling of grease, road vehicles generally every 10000Km to fill once, dump trucks, cement mixer generally every 5000Km to fill once. Grease grade: special grease for universal joint. Grease filling method: add grease from the universal joint nozzle until the mouth of one of the universal joint shaft has grease overflow. Mining vehicles, vehicles with poor road conditions should shorten the time of filling grease or mileage.
2. Hanger bearings with intermediate hanger drive shaft
(1) Maintenance-free bearing is adopted for the hanger of the transmission shaft connected with the end face teeth without oil injection;
(2) The hanger bearing of the transmission shaft connected with the plane shall be regularly filled with grease, which is generally injected once every 10000Km. The grease brand is: 2# automotive Lithium base grease. Grease filling method: add grease from the spline connection plate filling nozzle until the hanger mouth has grease overflow.
3. Drive shaft with spline expansion joint
The spline is regularly filled with grease. In general, the road vehicle is filled once every 10000Km, and the dump truck and cement mixer is filled once every 5000Km. The grease brand is: No.2 Automotive General lithium base grease. Grease filling method: add grease from spline shaft sleeve nozzle until grease overflow occurs at sleeve seal. Mining vehicles, vehicles with poor road conditions should shorten the time of filling grease or mileage.
4. The maintenance cycle of the drive shaft used in harsh environments such as mud, dust, ozone, high and low temperature should be shortened.
5. First drive shaft inspection Project (2000-5000 km)
(1) Lubricate the transmission shaft expansion sleeve and transmission shaft universal joint bearing
(2) Check the transmission shaft hanger bolts
Check the connecting bolts of the transmission shaft